Abstract submission deadline: June 21New, 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of presentation (oral and e-poster). Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s presentation type and/or topic, according to the Scientific Program’s specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should be submitted until June 21New, 2019 the very latest.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Congress' Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until July 3New, 2019.
- The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by the at least one of the authors per abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract can only be a co-author of another abstract.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: a) Introduction, b) Purpose, c) Materials and Methods , d) Results, e) Conclusion.
- The texts must be a maximum of 300 words.
- Please use single space and an Arial 10-point font.
- Make sure that authors names (first name and family name in full) and affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) are properly stated during your abstract’s submission. Number references should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract.
- Number references (if any) should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract. If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.
- Please do not include any charts, references or footnotes.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the authors, if the abstract is accepted.
How to submit an Abstract
- Please click the "Submit an abstract" button
- Please indicate your preferred presentation format:
- Oral presentation
- E-poster presentation
E-posters will be displayed during BCR2019 on monitors in designated areas.
- The only accepted format for the e-poster is Microsoft™ PowerPoint™
- Please limit your e-poster to 10 slides or fewer.
- All slides must be in landscape format (4:3).
- Videos are not compatible within the e-poster platform.
- Avoid having more than 6 lines of text per slide and more than 8 words per line.
- The text size should not be smaller than 24-points.
E-poster submitters will receive an email with instructions after acceptance of their abstract.